Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Law Of Attraction Moment: Legally Blonde The Musical


did anyone happen to catch the new episode of legally blonde the musical last night? well in the eliminations one girl said that she just kept repeating her name to herelf and sending it to the person who was announcing the girls who would be staying(Halie Duff)... and Halie called her name.(Cassie). I just said to myself "law of attraction". so, with that as our inspiration, today i want all of you to repeat your own LOA mantra to yourself (or out loud). for example "i am going to have a great day" or "i am going to be happy today" or even something more specific of your own. just say it right now before you go anywhere. :)

1 comment:

Sisko said...

This show makes me want to get back into acting. If these hopeless girls can get a chance on Broadway, then I could be a star. Oh wait, I can't sing. Nevermind. Carry on. Oh, I just clicked the Next Blog thing and got to you. Nice spot. Take care.